Celebrate Harvest Festival with LEAF!
October 1, 2015 • 5:30 - 8 pm
Lakewood Public Library, 15425 Detroit Ave
- Bring your appetite! Choose from a wide variety of delicious, homemade soups, stews, breads, and more.
- Vendors selling local prepared foods, produce, and crafts:
- Cleveland Vegan: Lakewood's own vegan restaurant
- Dave The Grain Man: Local grains, fresh produce & dry goods.
- Fallen Angel: Fresh baked desserts and bread.
- Huh, What Donuts: Vegan Doughnuts by Justin Husher
- Little Lakewood Pasta Company: Pasta made fresh in Lakewood
- Maggie's Farm: Fresh local food.
- Book sale to benefit Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Mobite Products LLC: Vegan everything! Cakes, nachos & salads.
- Ohio Farm Direct: Local, grass-fed cheese
- and more!
- Pumpkin Patch: Get your Halloween carving pumpkin and fall decor from our Pumpkin Patch
- Enjoy live music from Shawn Brewster (Oldboy, Shawn and Shelby) on the library's front porch all evening!
- Outdoor Story time: A LPL librarian shares some autumn and Halloween-themed books with little ones
- Show off your baking skills by entering our pie baking contest (and sample the entries!).
- Activities for Kids (and adults!): Face painting, Squash bowling, Corn hole
More details to come!
Donate to LEAF Community!
LEAF COMMUNITY FARMERS' MARKET
Thursdays through October, 5:30-8 pm
in front of the main Lakewood Public Library on Detroit Rd.
Join us for a celebration of local food! LEAF hosts multiple CSA programs and invites guest farmers, vendors and craftspeople to sell their local goods.
2015 Lakewood community gardens are now full.
EBT / Ohio Direction Card is proudly accepted. LEAF Community Farmers' Market offers the "Produce Perks"
program of the Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Food Policy Coalition. This is a
buy one get on free market token (up to $10) program for Ohio Direction
card holders. Visit the customer service desk to learn more.
There is a waiting list. Fill this out to get on the waiting list. If you already registered, you are on the waiting list.
LEAF Cooks Cookbook is
available for purchase!
Save $5 a book by picking them up locally (we can make arrangements).
Click on a link to purchase:
$15 Purchase & Pickup or $20 Purchase & Delivery
The LEAF Cooks cookbook is a collection of recipes submitted by vendors, farmers, gardeners, market shoppers, community supported agriculture shareholders, chefs and friends of LEAF. All recipes include local ingredients, available seasonally around Ohio.