LEAF Night Market - Lakewood's weekly Summer Farmers Market
Community facilitates LEAF Night markets Thursday nights from 5:30 to
8:00 pm on the front porch of the Lakewood Public Library (from June 6th through October 24th). In addition to the CSA programs (see the CSA Programs page),
LEAF invites local farmers and vendors to offer their locally produced agricultural
products, crafts, and artwork each week.
LEAF Community hopes to
increase the number and variety of vendors attending each LEAF Night
Market. Each week up to 500 families visit LEAF Night. If you have
questions about vending with LEAF, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in guest vending please read and understand the letter below. Within the letter is a link to our online guest vendor application. After you understand and agree to the letter fill out the application.
Dear Guest Vendor,
We are happy that you are interested in participating in the 2013 LEAF night season. Click here to fill out our guest vendor application to apply today.
LEAF nights are on Thursday nights on the front porch of the Lakewood Main Library on Detroit Avenue.
LEAF Night Guest Vendor Policies
1. Set up for LEAF
night occurs between 4:30 and 5:30 pm. All tables are to be set up
before 5:30. LEAF night ends at 8:00 pm.
2. You are responsible for bringing your own tables, chairs, and tents if needed.
You will be provided with a space that is approximately 12' by 12' and
your table and set up must be contained in that space.
4. Because of vendor no-shows last year this year there is a $50 (returnable) deposit to vend at LEAF Night. You can miss only one scheduled week. If you attend at least 21 out of 22 markets then your $50 will be returned to you at the end of the year. LEAF still relies on vendor
donations to help pay for marketing and operational costs. We still suggest
giving LEAF a 5% donation each week you vend.
5. LEAF night
occurs outside rain or shine. We may not have space under cover to
accommodate your table. Please plan accordingly.
6. We are encouraging vendors to attend weekly. If you would like to come less often the Guest
Vendor coordinator will work with you to assign particular night (s)
that you will be a guest vendor. You will guest vend only on those
nights assigned to you.
7. You must follow federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the item in which you are vending.
8. Please contact the guest vendor coordinator as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an assigned night.
Any questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org