Vending at LEAF's Holiday Markets
Tuesday November 17th & Tuesday December 15
@ 5:30 - 8 pm
Garfield Middle School
13114 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio
Vending at LEAF Community Farmers' Market
LEAF Community facilitates the LEAF Community Farmers' Markets, Thursday nights from 5:30 to 8:00 pm in front of the Lakewood Public Library (from early June through late October). In addition to multiple CSA program pick-ups, LEAF invites local farmers and vendors to offer their locally produced agricultural products, crafts, and artwork each Thursday.
LEAF Community hopes to provide a wide variety of vendors attending each Market night. Each week hundreds of families visit LEAF Community Farmers' Market. If you have questions about vending with LEAF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in guest vending please read and understand the info below. After you understand and agree to the information fill out the application.
Dear Guest Vendor,
We are happy that you are interested in participating in the 2016 LEAF Community Farmers' Market season. Click here to fill out our guest vendor application to apply today.
LEAF Community Farmers' Market Vendor Policies
1. Set up for LEAF Community Farmers' Market night occurs between 4:30 and 5:30 PM. All tables are to be set up before 5:30. The market ends at 8 PM.
2. You are responsible for bringing your own tables, chairs, and tents if needed.
3. You will be provided with a space that is approximately 12' by 12' and your table and set up must be contained in that space. If you need a larger space we need to know before market day.
4. Our first market night is LEAF Spring Fest and our first market night and we run through to October. LEAF night occurs outside rain or shine. We may not have space under cover to accommodate your table. Please plan accordingly. Tents will need weights or stakes on stormy nights. Bring both. Lakewood storms can happen quickly.
5. To prevent vendor no-shows there is a $50 (returnable) deposit to vend at LEAF Community Farmers' Market. Your $50 will be returned to you at the end of the year if you can stick to your schedule. LEAF still relies on vendor donations to help pay for marketing and operational costs. We still suggest giving LEAF a 5% donation each week you vend.
6. Contact the guest vendor coordinator as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an assigned night.
7. We are encouraging vendors to attend weekly. If you would like to come less often the Guest Vendor coordinator will work with you to assign particular night (s) that you will be a guest vendor. You will guest vend only on those nights assigned to you. But, you are welcome to ask to vend more often.
8. You must follow federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the item in which you are vending.