Vending at LEAF Community Farmers' Market
LEAF Community facilitates the LEAF Community Farmers' Markets, Thursday nights from 5:30 to 8:00 pm in front of the Lakewood Public Library (from early June through late October). In addition to multiple CSA program pick-ups, LEAF invites local farmers and vendors to offer their locally produced agricultural products, crafts, and artwork each Thursday. LEAF Community hopes to provide a wide variety of vendors attending each Market night. Each week hundreds of families visit LEAF Community Farmers' Market.
If you have questions about vending with LEAF, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in guest vending please read and understand the info below. After you understand and agree to the information fill out the application.
Dear Guest Vendor
We are happy that you are interested in participating in the 2017 LEAF Community Farmers' Market season. Click here to fill out our guest vendor application to apply today.
LEAF Community Farmers' Market Vendor Policies
1. Set up for LEAF Community Farmers' Market night occurs between 4:30 and 5:30 PM. All tables are to be set up before 5:30. The market ends at 8 PM.
2. You are responsible for bringing your own tables, chairs, and tents if needed.
3. You will be provided with a space that is approximately 12' by 12' and your table and set up must be contained in that space. If you need a larger space we need to know before market day.
4. Our market runs June through October. We will let you know the specific dates, since growing seasons change from year to year. LEAF night occurs outside rain or shine. We may not have space under cover to accommodate your table. Please plan accordingly. Tents will need weights or stakes on stormy nights. Bring both. Lakewood storms can happen quickly.
5. To prevent vendor no-shows there is a $50 (returnable) deposit to vend at LEAF Community Farmers' Market. Your $50 will be returned to you at the end of the year if you can stick to your schedule. LEAF still relies on vendor donations to help pay for marketing and operational costs. We still suggest giving LEAF a 5% donation each week you vend.
6. Contact the guest vendor coordinator as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an assigned night.
7. We are encouraging vendors to attend weekly. If you would like to come less often the Guest Vendor coordinator will work with you to assign particular night (s) that you will be a guest vendor. You will guest vend only on those nights assigned to you. But, you are welcome to ask to vend more often.
8. You must follow federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the item in which you are vending.
LEAF Night Vendors Past and Present
Bay Branch Farm- Bay Branch produces some of the best tasting vegetables from a double lot farm in the Bird Town neighborhood of Lakewood. These farmers have also hosted an annual LEAF Educational Farm Tour to share their varied growing techniques.
Berry Good Farm- Berry Good produces our favorite honey and honey products. Their freshly baked bread is top notch.
Blaze Gourmet - Lakewood's Cowboy George's famous salsas, spices and hot sauces
Garth Proctor Sharpening Service- get your tools and knives sharpened while you shop and pickup your CSA
Handmade On Mars - Fabric baby shoes, party hats, bunting, kids super hero masks, toddler imagination toys.
Kingdom Select Kettle Corn - Freshly popped kettle corn and lemon shake up specialty drinks.
Lakewood Garden Center- our favorite Lakewood garden store with plants and garden supplies. Lakewood Garden Center vends from an always well decorated spot at Spring Fest and Harvest Fest. Lakewood Garden Center also hosts the annual LEAF Plant Sale every Spring for which we are thankful!
Maggie's Farm- Produce grown naturally in Cleveland
Mo' Bite Products - Vegan super supper and baked goodness
Old Husher's Farm - Lakewood resident Justin Husher grows heirloom produce on his urban farms in Cleveland.
Origins Beanery - Gourmet coffee micro-roasted in Cleveland
Plant Kingdom Bakery - Hemp baked goods
Rennheber Gardens - Natural vegetable plants sold at the LEAF Plant Sale at Lakewood Garden Center
Ridge Bridge Farm - Fresh local produce from this historic farm
STEM Handmade Soaps - Local handmade soap
Western Reserve Foods - Cheese from Middlefield Cheese Co-op
Ziemba Farm - Fresh red raspberries, flowers and produce
Guest Vendors >